by Gregg Boll
I’m excited to share information on a brand new pilot program. BR-KC is going to sponsor 5 churches for a year in RightNow Media which will provide access to an extensive, new video library. RightNow Media has been called the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
As a church network, we’re always looking for ways to help you make a greater impact in your communities as well as help those who attend your churches develop and strengthen their faith. We believe that RightNow Media will be a tool to serve you as leaders as well as those who attend your church live out their faith at home, at work and in their neighborhood. RightNow Media has videos for everyone—kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals—all aimed at helping you grow.
The criteria to qualify are simple:
· Must be less than 200 in average weekly attendance.
· Staff must be willing to do an online training workshop before year end.
· Must be willing to roll out the program to entire congregation in January.
· Must be willing to use the online resources for all of 2018.
· At the end of the year, your church can elect to continue with the program and pay the monthly fee or end the program.
To apply for a scholarship for this pilot program, you must complete and submit an application by October 15th. Click here to download the application.
For more information, visit www.rightnowmedia.org/.
Call me (Gregg Boll) at 816-623-5260 with any question.